Your blog is very cute. I love all the pictures. You guys were so cute on Halloween! I have become a Halloween scrooge myself, and never dress up anymore.
yay!! i am so glad you started a blog!! It's fun!! Chad and Bronson look like they could be brothers with their similar hair and glasses!! too cute!!
We have to get together next time we are in town!!! Glad you guys got to go on some trips recently!! I love disneyworld....did it bring back memories of our trip??? BOO YA!!!
Spencer and I met in the weight room at SUU and fell madly in love. We were married in 2000 in the Jordan River Temple. We have three children, Bronson, Kailey and Kennedy.
Your blog is very cute. I love all the pictures. You guys were so cute on Halloween! I have become a Halloween scrooge myself, and never dress up anymore.
ReplyDeleteyay!! i am so glad you started a blog!! It's fun!! Chad and Bronson look like they could be brothers with their similar hair and glasses!! too cute!!
ReplyDeleteWe have to get together next time we are in town!!!
Glad you guys got to go on some trips recently!! I love disneyworld....did it bring back memories of our trip??? BOO YA!!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how cute and grown up your kids are. We need to get together soon! We miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteI told you it was easy! It didn't take you very long to find a cute template. Cute cute kids. I love your family :)
ReplyDeleteYea! I'm so glad I found you. Your family is soooooo beautiful. Hope you all are doing well.
ReplyDelete