Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bronson turns 6












It's 2:30 in the morning and Kennedy is on my lap. I laid in bed for almost 2 hours (couldn't sleep) and then Kennedy woke up with a poopy diaper. I put her back to bed and she cried for over an hour and I couldn't handle it anymore. So here I am doing a blog in the middle of the night.
Bronson turned 6 on Valentine's Day and I threw my first friend party. I think I over did it a little and ended up with too many friends (17 to be exact). It was a little chaotic but Bronson loved it. I am glad it is over though. I can't believe Bronson is so old. He acts so grown up now, it's hard to believe he was once our little boy. Happy Birthday Bronson.



4 comments:

  1. I can't believe you guys have a 6 year old! He is soooooo handsome. 17 kids had to be crazy, but you made it through. Good job. Cute family pic at the top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Megan! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! A 6 year old - that's crazy! They are all so cute. Good job on the party, I don't think I would be brave enough to host 17 kids!

    My blog is private now, but if you want an invite, e-mail me at krishellej@yahoo.com. We really miss you on our basketball team, we aren't doing so hot lately! Hope all is well with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Bronson! Good job on the party! I will have to hire you for Mia's next birthday, her's wasn't quite exciting. Except for when she threw her cupcake across the room. That got everyone moving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like an awesome party Megan! The jeep and the jungle background are killer! I just threw Teya her first big party (she's only three but I couldn't wait ; ) I went a little overboard too. It's hard not to on your first one. Everything is just so exciting to plan! Anyway, Looks like a great party!
    p.s. I LOVE your family picture on your header. You guys look so cute and you look drop dead gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete