After- He was in the garage waiting for us to come get in the car and he said that he blew really hard and his tooth came out. That is a pretty loose tooth.
That boy has lost a lot of top teeth! Jaidyn would want me to pull them out before they were even loose enough to. His was just right. Isaac still has not had a loose tooth yet, but he should have one soon enough. Miss you guys! Post some more girl! Love seeing your fam.
I love that you taped this! I wish my parents would've recorded those types of moments (but I don't recall them making me wear a, what is that, shower cap?) I suppose one wouldn't want to get tooth-spatter in the hair!
Spencer and I met in the weight room at SUU and fell madly in love. We were married in 2000 in the Jordan River Temple. We have three children, Bronson, Kailey and Kennedy.
That boy has lost a lot of top teeth! Jaidyn would want me to pull them out before they were even loose enough to. His was just right. Isaac still has not had a loose tooth yet, but he should have one soon enough. Miss you guys! Post some more girl! Love seeing your fam.
ReplyDeleteI love that you taped this! I wish my parents would've recorded those types of moments (but I don't recall them making me wear a, what is that, shower cap?) I suppose one wouldn't want to get tooth-spatter in the hair!
ReplyDelete