Thursday, April 30, 2009





















My sister, Paige, has three horses and she let us come ride last Friday. The kids loved it. Kennedy kept saying kitty the entire time because there were so many horses there. She says kitty for just about any animal except for a bird. It was really cute, she was just so excited to see so many horses. Kailey said she wanted to go back and ride some more. I was a little scared that they would get hurt because they have never been around horsed, but they were okay.




3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I love your family pictures! You look so good. When... or are you going out to Chicago?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not going. Yeah for the first time in 10 summers (I can't believe it has been that long) I get to spend the summer at home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is that! What a great experience for your kids! Hey, are you guys going to the Neeley reunion this summer? I hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete