Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Anniversary


Well it has been 9 wonderful years for us. We have lived in a lot of places, had three children, delt with an illness and we are still going strong. It is really crazy that it has been nine years. I don't feel that old. Oh well. I just want to say to Spencer (he is in Chicago right now) that I love you so very much. How much? Much more than you know. (inside joke) Seriously, Spencer you are great. I am so glad that I married you and I feel so blessed in my life. I can't imagine ever being with anyone else. It justs seems like we were made for each other. I am looking forward to another 60 years together. (It is possible Spencer's grandparents just celebrea0ted 70 years together and my grandparents celebreted 65 just before my grandpa passed away. Anyway, luv ya Spencer.
Don't feel bad for me, we did celebrate last Saturday. We went to The Chef's Table in Orem and had a really wonderful dinner. It was good to spend some one-on-one time together.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary guys! I did feel bad for you until I read, Don't feel bad for me. hahahaha Glad you guys had some time to celebrate. Life can get pretty hectic. Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary!!! James and i will be celebrating eight years come July! It's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! 9 years! You guys are old!! Just kidding! Thats's awesome. Congrats. By the way...you went back dark? I like it. However, your hair is cute no matter what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just one thing to say...

    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

    ReplyDelete